RELIANCE OFFERS 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
RELIANCE OFFERS 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE FOR EMERGENCIES, PLEASE CALL 419-473-1374 OR 419-466-4565.
Need an immediate repair? Concerned your propane tank is getting low? No worries! Reliance is available 24/7.
If you suspect a propane leak, call us immediately at 419-473-1374 and follow the directions listed below:
- Immediately extinguish any open flames. Never turn on or off any lights. Do not use any appliances, televisions or telephone in order not to produce any electrical sparks or static.
- Leave the premises immediately! Ensure the entire family and any pets are safe a distance from the house.
- Turn off the gas supply valve on your propane take, but only if you can access its safely. In order to close the valve, turn is clockwise all the way to the right.
- Call us at 419-473-1374 from a safe location as soon as possible, then contact your local fire department.
- Stay in a safe location (a friend or neighbor’s house) until Reliance determines it is safe to return.
- Never turn on any of your propane powered devices until a Reliance specialist has performed a detailed inspection of you system, deeming it leak-free.